Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Operating Metrics and Other Business Highlights:
- Average revenue per business customer increased to $260 per month, compared with $256 in the prior quarter and $239 in the same period last year.
- For new customers added during the December quarter, the average number of subscribed services grew to 17.0 from 14.7 in the prior quarter and 14.1 in the same period last year.
- Average number of subscribed services per business customer grew to 11.2 from 10.6 services in the prior quarter and 9.4 in the same period last year.
- Monthly business customer count churn for the quarter was 1.6% compared with 2.4% in the prior quarter and 2.0% in the same period last year; monthly business service revenue churn for the December quarter increased to 2.6% from 1.0% in the prior quarter, compared with 1.9% in the same period last year.
- Ended the quarter with 31,473 business customers, up from 30,498 business customers in the prior quarter, a net increase of 975 business customers for the quarter.
- Awarded two new U.S. communications patents related to network and mobile technologies; the company has been awarded 85 U.S. patents since inception.
- Recognized in the “Leaders” quadrant of Gartner’s 2012 Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) (see http://business.8x8.com/OL-Research-GartnerMagicQuadrant.html).
- Launched our complete suite of hosted telephony and unified communications services in Canada as phase one of our Global Reach initiative.