- All Saks cardholders will be granted automatic, free membership in SaksFirst, with no minimum spending requirement.
- All Saks cardholders will earn points toward a SaksFirst Gift Card with their very first purchase.
- SaksFirst will be expanded to include purchases made at the Company’s Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH outlet stores.
- All Saks cardholders will now receive free shipping from Saks stores, saks.com and Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores.
- Saks cardholders will be granted access to even more special events and private benefits.
|1/28-2/1:||All customers who sign up for a NEW SaksFirst card will receive a $25 gift card|
|1/28:||The first 500 customers who show their Saks card will receive a $100 gift card|
|1/29:||All customers who claim the offer on Facebook at Saks will receive a free yogurt on the 5 th floor in SnAKS|
|1/30:||Free same day delivery in Manhattan for Saks cardholders (on orders placed by 3pm)|
|1/31:||All Saks cardholders will receive 1000 bonus points on their first purchase of the day|
|2/1:||All Saks cardholders will receive double points on their beauty purchases|
Steve Sadove, Chairman and CEO of Saks Fifth Avenue, remarked, “We are so excited about the enhancements being made to our already fantastic SaksFirst program. We are delighted to include even more of our customers in SaksFirst and to offer so many more great benefits with the program.”For more information on SaksFirst, please visit http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/SaksFirst. About Saks Fifth Avenue Saks Fifth Avenue, one of the world’s preeminent specialty retailers, is renowned for its superlative American and international designer collections, its expertly edited assortment of handbags, shoes, jewelry, cosmetics and gifts, and the first-rate fashion expertise and exemplary client service of its Associates. Today, Saks operates 43 full-line stores in 20 states, 5 international licensed stores, 65 Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores and saks.com, the company’s online store. Saks Fifth Avenue is proud to be named a J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Customer Service Champion and is only one of 50 U.S. companies so named.