- Cacao: A design that invokes retro styling and images of cobblestone streets and antique woodworking.
- Oasis: For the architect or interior designer who values clean lines and patterns.
- Rockwood: Ideal for a fashionista, the case features a zigzag pattern of wood in blues, reds, oranges and yellows.
- Surf: Reminiscent of a retro surfboard and beach bonfires, the Surf features a combination of woods.
- Zabrano: Crafted to resemble Zebrano, or Zebrawood, from the Congo of Africa.
iFrogz, a ZAGG brand, creates digital audio and mobile phone accessories for the iPod, iPhone, iPad and other consumer electronics. Its products include headphones, earbuds, cases, portable speakers, and accessories for gamers and children. iFrogz is a wholly owned subsidiary of ZAGG Inc. Learn more at www.iFrogz.com.About ZAGG Inc: ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) is a leading mobile device accessories and technology company with products that protect, personalize and enhance a consumer’s mobile experience. ZAGG differentiates itself as the preferred brand by offering creative product solutions through targeted global distribution channels, with the broadest product offering in its sector. With a brand portfolio that includes ZAGG ® and iFrogz®, the company manufactures and markets a complete line of products to improve the functionality of portable gadgets, including keyboards, cases, audio and protective films, through direct, retail, specialty and international channels. More information about the company and its brands is at www.ZAGG.com.