At the upcoming “ Water Quality & Water Reclamation” online trade show and event hosted by GlobalSpec, recently acquired by IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst Eric Meliton will address industry challenges faced by the international water sector. The event takes place on January 30, 2013 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. EST. Attendees can register for free at http://bit.ly/11gwEj1. Meliton’s presentation, “ Global Sustainability of Water” will begin at 11:30 a.m. EST. Key audience takeaways include:
- Understand the scope and timeframe of global water resource challenges
- Discover treatment technologies, processes and services addressing sustainability
- Learn where sustainability initiatives will have the greatest impact
- Preview the water/wastewater industry's market outlook beyond 2012
- Go Lean with Better Data ManagementPresented by Chuck Scholpp, director, Integrated Information Management, Hach Company
- Energy Auditing, Benchmarking, and Modeling at WWTPsPresented by Justin Rundle, energy engineer, Honeywell
- Engaging the Consumer in Real-time ConservationPresented by Trevor Hill, president & CEO, Global Water
- Treatment Systems for Onsite Residential and Commercial Water ReusePresented by James A. Bell, executive vice president, Bio-Microbics, Inc.
About IHS ( www.ihs.com)IHS (NYSE: IHS) is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today’s business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS is committed to sustainable, profitable growth and employs more than 6,000 people in 31 countries around the world. About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.