Strengthening its clinical research service offerings in China and the US, contract research organization (CRO) K&L Consulting Services (K&L), Inc. has expanded its relationship with Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO) by achieving multiple accreditations in the Medidata Clinical Cloud. With this milestone, K&L is now accredited to provide services around the industry-leading Medidata Rave ® system for electronic data capture (EDC) and clinical data management (CDM) as well as randomization services utilizing Medidata Balance TM. With a focus on biostatistical analysis, data standardization and a prominent presence in China, K&L joined the Medidata Partner Program in 2011 as a Medidata Services Partner to help serve sponsors within Asia and abroad. Impressed with Medidata’s standards-based approach to end-to-end clinical development, K&L saw value in extending the partnership to take greater advantage of Rave's easy-to-use platform and streamlined processes to help sponsors prepare regulatory submissions. K&L is currently utilizing Medidata Rave for several studies within Asia; and with its continued growth in the region, it expects the Medidata platform to play a vital role in helping sponsors streamline their clinical trials.
- “Partnering with Medidata enables us to offer sponsors state-of-the-art solutions for the critically important activities of randomization, electronic data capture and clinical data management,” said Xin Ke, PhD, president, K&L. “The Medidata Clinical Cloud, combined with our sophisticated services, provides sponsors with a highly-valued offering that ultimately reduces risk and leads to faster drug approvals.”
- “With these accreditations, K&L strengthens its commitment to providing sponsors with increasing efficiencies across their clinical trials,” said Steve Heath, vice president of channel sales at Medidata Solutions. “We’re excited to collaborate with K&L to help life science organizations both in the US and the growing market in China.”
- Read our blog, Geeks Talk Clinical
- Tweet this: #CRO K&L Consulting achieves accreditations in @Medidata Partner Program, expanding #clinical offerings in China and US http://bit.ly/XRGfbq
- Follow us on Twitter: @Medidata
- Find us on LinkedIn