|Earnings per diluted share||$||0.18||$||0.10||$||0.08||80||%|
|Earnings per diluted share||$||0.32||$||0.25||$||0.07||28||%|
- Gross margin increased 170 basis points from Q1 of fiscal 2013 to 38.5% on a GAAP basis and increased 170 basis points to 39.2% on a non-GAAP basis.
- Cash and investments increased $69.5 million from Q1 of fiscal 2013 to $885.8 million.
- Accounts receivable (net) decreased $17.7 million from Q1 of fiscal 2013 to $144.6 million, with days sales outstanding of 38.
- Inventory increased $5.3 million from Q1 of fiscal 2013 to $185.0 million, with days of inventory declining to 78 days.
- Achieved an LED industry milestone with the release of our 200 lumen-per-watt XLamp ® MK-R LED;
- Announced our revolutionary new LM16 LED replacement lamp to obsolete energy-wasting halogen MR16 lamps;
- Introduced the XLamp XM-L2 LEDs, the industry's brightest, highest-performing single-die LEDs delivering 186 lumens per watt;
- Announced that more than 130 locations of convenience restaurant chain Sheetz, Inc. now feature state-of-the-art LED lighting by Cree;
- Released the industry's first fully qualified, production-ready, all SiC power module.