- Fourth-quarter adjusted operating EPS of 22 cents, beating the consensus estimate of 21 cents.
- Average C&I loans grow 1.5% in fourth quarter, 9% year-over-year.
- Average indirect auto loans grow 7% sequentially as residential loans continue decline.
- Net interest margin expands slightly.
- Mortgage revenue declines 15% from the third quarter.
Interested in more on Regions Financial? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock. -- Written by Philip van Doorn in Jupiter, Fla. >Contact by Email. Follow @PhilipvanDoorn