Limited liability companies, non-profit corporations, and limited liability partnerships doing business in Nebraska have until April 1, 2013 to file the required annual and biennial reports. Failure to file and pay the appropriate fee will result in the business being administratively dissolved. Those entities are encouraged to file the reports online at: http://www.ne.gov/go/SOSreports.
- Reports can be filed 24 hours a day
- Online forms are pre-populated with information for easy submission
- Multiple Limited Liability Company reports may be filed together
- Limited Liability Partnerships practicing law can upload their Certificate of Authority from the Nebraska Supreme Court for approval
- Pay for reports with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or electronic check
Users can find out more about online Government services in Nebraska through:RSS feeds: http://www.nebraska.gov/rss.xmlTwitter: http://twitter.com/nebraskagovFacebook: http://www.facebook.com/nefanpageAbout Nebraska.gov Nebraska.gov ( http://www.Nebraska.gov) is managed by Nebraska Interactive, LLC part of eGovernment firm NIC’s (NASDAQ: EGOV) family of companies. Nebraska Interactive works with state agencies to enable them to conduct state business online and improve public access to government information. About NIC NIC Inc. (NASDAQ: EGOV) is the nation's leading provider of official government portals, online services, and secure payment processing solutions. The company's innovative eGovernment services help reduce costs and increase efficiencies for government agencies, citizens, and businesses across the country. NIC provides eGovernment solutions for more than 3,500 federal, state, and local agencies in the United States. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.