"The American online travel market is highly commoditized," says Todd Dunlap, Booking.com's Managing Director for North America, who is spearheading the company's brand launch onto the U.S. market. "Booking.com is here to provide a refreshingly new and delightful experience for those who care about where they stay. Lowest prices are guaranteed, of course, but ours is also a simple website with an amazing array of property choices. Our real and unedited guest reviews and superior customer service make an amazing solution for American travelers. Once American consumers notice the ease and joy of Booking.com, they will realize it's something unlike anything they've ever experienced before."Booking.com offers the best prices at all of its 265,000+ listed properties, covering over 46,000 destinations in 178 countries, plus:
- Over 17.5 million genuine reviews submitted by guests who booked their stay with Booking.com
- Pay after you stay for almost all accommodations
- Maximum flexibility for customers, meaning most accommodations can be canceled free of charge up to 24 hours before arrival
- Easy access from your desktop, tablet or mobile
- A Booking.com customer service team available 24/7, 365 days per year in your language
- Over 5,000 people in over 50 countries around the world dedicated to having guests experience the delight of getting it right.
- 25 different property types—from hotels, apartments and villas to hostels, farm stays, bungalows and boats.