- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator platform – with over a decade of development, it is widely acknowledged as the most advanced and scalable security management software in the industry. McAfee has innovated and changed the market with the first enterprise management architecture, scaling to over 250,000 nodes from a single server, and running on over 60 million endpoints worldwide.
- McAfee Enterprise Security Manager - enables business with true, real-time situational awareness and the speed and scale required to identify critical threats, respond intelligently, and ensure continuous compliance monitoring. McAfee Enterprise Security Manager is built for big security data – featuring a specialized security information management back-end that delivers unsurpassed speed, intelligence and scalability.
- McAfee Network Security will continue to be an important focus within Security Connected. McAfee offers market leading IPS, next generation firewall, DLP, Web and network email security with an optimized management platform for the world’s most comprehensive network defense.
- McAfee Endpoint Security has redefined device security with integrated system security that includes virtualization security, mobile protection, endpoint email security, whitelisting technology and web safety, and protection below the OS to allow businesses to guard devices against the latest threats with fewer IT resources.
- McAfee Global Threat Intelligence (McAfee GTI) monitors the behavior of millions of Web sites globally and associated domain assets (email servers, file servers, etc.) to identify anomalous and potentially dangerous behavior. By establishing and tracking a reputation score for these millions of sites, McAfee GTI can identify new cyberthreats as they occur and empower McAfee endpoint, network, and gateway products to protect users from new and emerging threats. Only McAfee Global Threat Intelligence is capable of identifying and blocking threats emanating from file, web, email, and network sources.
- Hardware-Enhanced Security protects businesses from emerging stealthy and targeted attacks that take place below the operating system. Through innovation with Intel, McAfee Deep Defender and McAfee ePO Deep Command extend client security beyond the operating system.