- Heavy-Duty Compact Performance – Tackle tough cleaning jobs with impressive main scrubhead down-pressure of up to 250 lbs. (114 kg) (disk brush configuration)
- Increased Productivity – The 32-inch (1,065 mm) wide cleaning path cleans floors from edge to edge with an optional scrubbing side brush which extends the cleaning path by 28%
- Low Cost of Ownership – Save money by reducing the need to purchase chemicals with optional chemical-free ec-H2O™ technology
- Health & Safety – Reduce fatigue and increase operator safety with a large operator compartment and easy ingress and egress from either side of the machine
- Easy Operation & Maintenance – Simplify operator training with controls that enable the scrubbing systems to be activated with a single large green button
Learn more about the T12 rider scrubber at www.tennantco.com/T12.About Tennant Company Minneapolis-based Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC) is a world leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions that help create a cleaner, safer, healthier world. Its products include equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; chemical-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading surfaces. Tennant's global field service network is the most extensive in the industry. Tennant has manufacturing operations in Minneapolis, Minn.; Holland, Mich.; Louisville, Ky.; Uden, The Netherlands; the United Kingdom; São Paulo, Brazil; and Shanghai, China; and sells products directly in 15 countries and through distributors in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.tennantco.com.