Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC), a world leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions that help create a cleaner, safer, healthier world, today announces the introduction of its new T12 compact battery-powered rider scrubber. The latest innovative cleaning machine from Tennant, the T12, delivers big productivity in a compact, maneuverable rider scrubber. It’s perfect for many uses ranging from retail and public spaces, to manufacturing, logistics and food and beverage applications. With its rugged engineering and appealing design, the T12 provides the quality customers have come to expect from Tennant. And only Tennant equipment is backed by the support of over 750 factory-trained Tennant service representatives. Tennant’s T12 compact rider scrubber offers many benefits, including:
- Heavy-Duty Compact Performance – Tackle tough cleaning jobs with impressive main scrubhead down-pressure of up to 250 lbs. (114 kg) (disk brush configuration)
- Increased Productivity – The 32-inch (1,065 mm) wide cleaning path cleans floors from edge to edge with an optional scrubbing side brush which extends the cleaning path by 28%
- Low Cost of Ownership – Save money by reducing the need to purchase chemicals with optional chemical-free ec-H2O™ technology
- Health & Safety – Reduce fatigue and increase operator safety with a large operator compartment and easy ingress and egress from either side of the machine
- Easy Operation & Maintenance – Simplify operator training with controls that enable the scrubbing systems to be activated with a single large green button
Learn more about the T12 rider scrubber at www.tennantco.com/T12.About Tennant CompanyMinneapolis-based Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC) is a world leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions that help create a cleaner, safer, healthier world. Its products include equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; chemical-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading surfaces. Tennant's global field service network is the most extensive in the industry. Tennant has manufacturing operations in Minneapolis, Minn.; Holland, Mich.; Louisville, Ky.; Uden, The Netherlands; the United Kingdom; São Paulo, Brazil; and Shanghai, China; and sells products directly in 15 countries and through distributors in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.tennantco.com.