- 3M No Polish ST Connector for fast, on-site installation of 250 micron and 900 micron terminations utilizing a one-piece, pre-assembled design. The addition of the NPC ST Connectors completes the line of 250/900 micron No Polish Connectors from 3M.
- 3M No Polish Connector Jacket for fast, on-site installation without an assembly tool. These LC and SC compatible connectors are designed for the new generation on bend-insensitive singlemode and multimode fiber cables.
- LC connectors for 1.6 mm to 2.0 mm cable .
- SC connectors for 1.6 mm to 3.0 mm cable
- 3M Crimplok+ Connector for fast, easy field installations of 250 micron and 900 micron singlemode and multimode fiber. Combining the speed of mechanical splice connectors with the performance of fusion splice-on connectors, the Crimplok+ Connector from 3M is the first known, commercially available FTTX field-mounted fiber connector that meets indoor and outdoor performance requirements without a splice, gel or adhesive. These connectors are SC compatible with a metallic element that mechanically locks the fiber in place.
BICSI Winter Conference and Exhibition, Booth #233 – Today, 3M announced an expansion of its fiber connector product line for fast, on-site installation in the enterprise. With one-piece, pre-assembled designs, the newest fiber connectors from 3M are engineered to be field terminated, providing a completely customizable, while still reliable, mechanical connectivity solution.
With one-piece, pre-assembled designs, the newest fiber connectors from 3M are engineered to be field terminated, providing a completely customizable, while still reliable, mechanical connectivity solution. (Photo: Business Wire)With minimal tool requirements, simple installation and no need for cable slack storage, mechanical field terminations save installation time while helping minimize capital investment. The expanded product family of LC, SC, and now ST fiber connectors from 3M enables contractors, design engineers and data center managers to install, customize and maintain a network architecture with one product family. New connectors from 3M include: