BICSI Winter Conference and Exhibition, Booth #233 – Today, 3M announced an expansion of its fiber connector product line for fast, on-site installation in the enterprise. With one-piece, pre-assembled designs, the newest fiber connectors from 3M are engineered to be field terminated, providing a completely customizable, while still reliable, mechanical connectivity solution.
- 3M No Polish ST Connector for fast, on-site installation of 250 micron and 900 micron terminations utilizing a one-piece, pre-assembled design. The addition of the NPC ST Connectors completes the line of 250/900 micron No Polish Connectors from 3M.
- 3M No Polish Connector Jacket for fast, on-site installation without an assembly tool. These LC and SC compatible connectors are designed for the new generation on bend-insensitive singlemode and multimode fiber cables.
- LC connectors for 1.6 mm to 2.0 mm cable .
- SC connectors for 1.6 mm to 3.0 mm cable
- 3M Crimplok+ Connector for fast, easy field installations of 250 micron and 900 micron singlemode and multimode fiber. Combining the speed of mechanical splice connectors with the performance of fusion splice-on connectors, the Crimplok+ Connector from 3M is the first known, commercially available FTTX field-mounted fiber connector that meets indoor and outdoor performance requirements without a splice, gel or adhesive. These connectors are SC compatible with a metallic element that mechanically locks the fiber in place.
Find out more about fiber connectivity solutions from 3M.About 3M Communication Markets Division For more than 50 years, products from 3M have formed the backbone of the telecommunications industry. Global customers have come to rely on 3M quality to connect and protect their infrastructure. As a network of networks, the 3M Communication Markets Division connects smart grids to smart phones, wind farms to server farms, greenfield to brownfield and wireline to wireless. Today, 3M is taking fiber further, moving mobility forward and maximizing networks – from xDSL and FTTN to the enterprise. A recognized leader in research and development, 3M produces thousands of innovative products for dozens of diverse markets. More information about 3M Company is available online. 3M and Crimplok are trademarks of 3M Company.All other trademarks listed herein are owned by their respective companies. Additional images available online. For all other inquiries: http://www.3m.com/MediaContact