- Lighted aluminum balusters (in two styles, and in black and white. Mix and match with non-lit balusters).
- Glass baluster lighting kits (in black and white) for lighting our Scenic glass balusters.
- Recessed lighting stair kit (made specifically for stairways, but open to your imagination).
- Post-cap lights, with either 4x4 aluminum or VersaCap bases, which adapt to almost any size posts.
- Leaf and Chevron Filigreed Post Caps feature new, contemporary designs and are available with or without solar lighting.
- Now our solar post cap comes in Copper and features beveled glass.
- We’re offering post points in a new size—6”x6”, an economical way to add flair to the top of a post.
Deckorators is a brand of Universal Consumer Products, Inc., a subsidiary of Universal Forest Products, Inc., which is a holding company that provides capital, management and administrative resources to subsidiaries that design, manufacture and market wood and wood-alternative products for DIY/retail home centers and other retailers, structural lumber products for the manufactured housing industry, engineered wood components for the site-built construction market, and specialty wood packaging and components for various industries. Its garden group offers an array of products, such as trellises and arches, to retailers nationwide. Universal Consumer Products offers a large portfolio of outdoor living products, including wood composite decking, decorative balusters, post caps and plastic lattice. Universal’s subsidiaries also provide framing services for the site-built market and forming products for concrete construction. Founded in 1955, the company is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Mich., with facilities throughout North America. To learn more about Deckorators aluminum railing and railing accessories e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.deckorators.com or call 800-332-5724. Visit www.ufpi.com for more information about Universal Forest Products.Please be aware that: Any statements included in this press release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Such forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs of the Company's management as well as on assumptions made by, and information currently available to, the Company at the time such statements were made. The Company does not undertake to update forward-looking statements to reflect facts, circumstances, assumptions or events that occur after the date the forward-looking statements are made. Actual results could differ materially from those included in such forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned that all forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainty. Among the factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from forward-looking statements are the following: adverse lumber market trends, competitive activity, negative economic trends, government regulations and weather. Certain of these risk factors and additional information are included in the Company's reports on Form 10-K and 10-Q on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission.