- Luv-A-Pet™ Heart-Shaped Dog Toys: Show your dog how much you love him this Valentine's Day with these soft and cuddly squeaker toys that have Valentine slogans stitched on the front.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Large Animals with Heart Bellies Dog Toys: Your pets can cuddle up with these plush animals and squeak their big hearts.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Paw Dress: This tiered skirt with red and pink hearts and stripes will make your dog look extra special on Valentine’s Day.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Heart Tee: Let your dog express his feelings with this “Cold Nose, Warm Heart” tee.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Cupid Socks: These durable socks with a sweet holiday pattern feature an anti-slip red paw print on the bottom.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Bow Tie: Dapper up your pet for a special Valentine’s Day date with this red bow tie decorated with pink polka dots.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Plush Heart Cat Toy: This plush heart with a feather tail will send your cat chasing after your love.
- Luv-A-Pet™ Pick-Up Bag Dispenser & Bags: Looking for love in the park with your dog? Try this convenient carrier with heart-imprinted plastic bags for an easy clean-up solution.
About PetSmartPetSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETM) is the largest specialty pet retailer of services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. The company employs approximately 50,000 associates and operates more than 1,269 pet stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, over 195 in-store PetSmart® PetsHotel® dog and cat boarding facilities and is a leading online provider of pet supplies and pet care information ( http://www.petsmart.com). PetSmart provides a broad range of competitively priced pet food and pet products; and offers dog training, pet grooming, pet boarding, PetSmart Doggie Day Camp SM day care services and pet adoption services. Since 1994, PetSmart Charities, Inc., an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit animal welfare organization and the largest funder of animal welfare efforts in North America, has provided more than $165 million in grants and programs benefiting animal-welfare organizations. Through its in-store pet adoption partnership with PetSmart Charities®, PetSmart has helped save the lives of more than 5 million pets. Follow PetSmart on Twitter: @PetSmartFind PetSmart on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PetSmartSee PetSmart on YouTube: www.YouTube.com/PetSmart About PetSmart Charities® Established in 1994, PetSmart Charities, Inc. is an independent, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that creates and supports programs that save the lives of homeless pets, raise awareness of companion animal welfare issues and promote healthy relationships between people and pets. The largest funder of animal-welfare efforts in North America, PetSmart Charities has provided more than $165 million in grants and programs benefiting animal-welfare organizations and has helped save the lives of more than 5 million pets through its in-store adoption program. To learn more about how PetSmart Charities is working toward its vision of a lifelong, loving home for every pet, visit petsmartcharities.org or call 1-800-423-PETS (7387).