- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 10.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 36.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- LIMONEIRA CO has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, LIMONEIRA CO increased its bottom line by earning $0.26 versus $0.12 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.52 versus $0.26).
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Food Products industry and the overall market, LIMONEIRA CO's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for LIMONEIRA CO is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 25.20%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 0.95% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $1.82 million or 62.05% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Holiday Special: Subscribe to Action Alerts PLUS to see how Jim Cramer trades his $2.5 Million+ portfolio for 51% off the list price. Your first 14-days are FREE: Sign up today to get e-mail alerts before every trade.