- Improve patient care with shorter wait times from synchronizing resource scheduling with patient flow models;
- Improve patient safety from immediate access to consolidated diagnostic information, reducing opportunities for medical errors;
- Reduce healthcare operational costs from analyses of resource utilization, materials stocking levels, purchasing options, and supplier performance;
- Optimize revenue cycle management from reducing the time and cost to collect reimbursements; and
- Ensure trusted and timely regulatory compliance, show meaningful use, and drive towards becoming an accountable care organization by delivering on key operational, patient safety, demographic, and quality of care metrics.
“Healthcare providers are recognizing the need to create a culture of data driven decision-making with the ultimate goals of improving patient care, patient satisfaction, and clinical and operational efficiency,” said Ellen Derrico, Director GlobalMarket Development, Life Sciences & Healthcare at QlikTech. “Receiving recognition in this KLAS report for the second consecutive year is a testament to the more than 1,000 healthcare providers worldwide that have turned to QlikView to overcome their information challenges and improve their organizational performance.”About QlikTech QlikTech (NASDAQ: QLIK) is a leader in Business Discovery—user-driven Business Intelligence (BI). Its QlikView Business Discovery solution bridges the gap between traditional BI solutions and inadequate spreadsheet applications. The in-memory associative search technology QlikTech pioneered created the self-service BI category, allowing users to explore information freely rather than being confined to a predefined path of questions. Appropriate from SMB to the largest global enterprise, QlikView’s self-service analysis can be deployed with data governance in days or weeks. The QlikView Business Discovery platform’s app-driven model works with existing BI solutions, offering an immersive mobile and social, collaborative experience. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, QlikTech has offices around the world serving approximately 26,000 customers in over 100 countries. About KLAS KLAS is a research firm on a global mission to improve healthcare delivery by enabling providers to be heard and to be counted. Working with thousands of healthcare executives and clinicians, KLAS gathers data on software, services, medical equipment, and infrastructure systems to deliver timely reports, trends, and statistical overviews. The research directly represents the provider voice and acts as a catalyst for improving vendor performance. KLAS was founded in 1996, and their staff and advisory board members average 25 years of healthcare information technology experience. For more information, go to www.KLASresearch.com, emailmarketing@KLASresearch.com, or call 1-800-920-4109to speak with a KLAS representative. Follow KLAS on Twitter @KLASresearch. QlikTech and QlikView are trademarks or registered trademarks of QlikTech or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries. Other company names, product names and company logos mentioned herein are the trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective owners.