Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Onyx Pharmaceuticals ( ONXX) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Onyx Pharmaceuticals fell $1.45 (-1.7%) to $82.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 544,537 shares of Onyx Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.39-$84.48 after having opened the day at $83.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.27. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Telik ( TELK), down 24.5%, Oxygen Biotherapeutics ( OXBT), down 12%, Flamel Technologies ( FLML), down 11.8%, and ImmuCell Corporation ( ICCC), down 11.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Onyx Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.