Corporate Board Member, an NYSE Euronext Company, will host its 4 th annual General Counsel Forum on March 19 at the New York Stock Exchange. Developed specifically for the most senior in-house counsel of public companies, the event will address the most paramount legal and risk issues for general counsel in today’s environment. The program will include veteran general counsel from a range of industries, along with respected legal advisers offering candid insight to the challenges facing legal departments today. General Counsel Forum Speakers:
- Paul Atkins, Former Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Janice Hester Amey, Portfolio Manager, CalSTRS
- Peter Beshar, General Counsel, Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc.
- Mary Galligan, Special Agent in Charge, New York Field Office Cyber/Special Operations Division, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Janet Parkhurst, EVP, Office of Legal and Government Affairs, NYSE Euronext; General Counsel NYSE Technologies
- Russell Schrader, Chief Privacy Officer & Associate General Counsel Global Enterprise Risk, Visa Inc.