- A new, size-adaptable payment acceptance solution for tablets—the first to work with iPad mini.
- New versions of PAYware Mobile for iPhone 5 and the new iPod touch.
- New, cloud-based services for bridging today with tomorrow’s innovations and managing ever-growing payments complexity.
PAYware Mobile for iPhone 5, new iPod touchVeriFone’s latest version of PAYware Mobile for iPhone 5 and the new iPod touch is a multifunction solution incorporating mag-stripe, NFC and EMV acceptance, with an integrated PIN pad, as well as a 2D barcode imager. Mobile wallet and alternative payment acceptance VeriFone will provide NRF attendees with the opportunity to experience PayPal, Google Wallet and the Isis Mobile Commerce Application at its booth. The company has made paying with mobile wallets at the checkout a reality at thousands of checkout lanes for retailers including Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle Outfitters, Babies ‘R’ Us, Bloomingdales, Champs, Foot Locker, Jos. A. Bank, Macy’s, Radio Shack, The Container Store and Toys ‘R’ Us. Impacting Business Efficiency VeriFone continues to build its portfolio of cloud-based services designed to ease the burden on retailers of supporting complexity such as PCI, EMV and deployment of mobile devices: VeriFone HQ cloud-based estate management VeriFone HQ, a next generation, cloud-based estate management solution that continues to gain momentum, and is now deployed at a number of top retailers to help manage the increasing complexity of the payment ecosystem. Elevating the Consumer Experience VeriFone provides the technology and services to transform cash registers into roaming mobile points of interaction, and deliver videos, promotions and other content to enhance sales at the point of purchase. VeriFone GlobalBay Doubles Customer Base VeriFone GlobalBay doubled its customer base in 2012. More than 60 specialty retailers are using GlobalBay software—often in tandem with PAYware Mobile—to create exciting new in-store and omni-channel experiences for their customers through mobile POS, virtual look-books, online catalogues, clienteling and on-the-spot inventory management systems. MX 900 series becoming the de facto standard VeriFone’s customers include 80 percent of the top 200 U.S. retailers. Since it was announced at NRF last year, dozens of these customers have standardized on the MX 900 Series to provide an enhanced customer experience at the point of sale. The MX 900 Series is a comprehensive payment-enabled media solution that securely delivers powerful multimedia, content and payments. The MX 925 features a stunning 7-inch color display for targeted video and promotional presentations. The MX 915 provides full-motion video capabilities in a slim, space-saving design.
Experience Interact. Impact. Impress.Attendees can visit VeriFone at booth 1053 to touch and feel the new, impactful retail experience and hear how retailers are transforming transactions, impacting business efficiency, and elevating the consumer experience. Or, visit VeriFone’s BIG Ideas sessions at NRF:
- Monday, Jan. 14, 9:15 – 9:45 a.m. – VeriFone will discuss EMV basics and the challenges associated with the upcoming US migration. This session is ideal for retailers that would like to learn about EMV and start to create a plan towards the transition. Room 3D09, EXPO Hall.
- Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2:30 – 3:15 p.m. – Microsoft unveils how its retail environments now securely accept multiple payments with a single interface. Discussion will focus on the company’s move from traditional point-of-sale to virtual shopping assistants and mobile wallets with VeriFone. Room 3D08, EXPO Hall.
About VeriFone Systems, Inc. ( www.verifone.com )VeriFone Systems, Inc. (“VeriFone”) (NYSE: PAY) is the global leader in secure electronic payment solutions. VeriFone provides expertise, solutions and services that add value to the point of sale with merchant-operated, consumer-facing and self-service payment systems for the financial, retail, hospitality, petroleum, government and healthcare vertical markets. VeriFone solutions are designed to meet the needs of merchants, processors and acquirers in developed and emerging economies worldwide.