CAVE CREEK, Ariz., Jan. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dethrone Royalty Holdings, Inc. (or "Dethrone") (OTCBB:DRHC) (OTCQB:DRHC), would like to update the Shareholders regarding some of its recent corporate activities and actions. Including:
- In February 2012 Dethrone Beverage, Inc. (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dethrone Royalty Holdings, Inc.) entered into a Royalty Agreement with Dethrone Royalty Inc. for the purpose of manufacturing and distributing a sports nutrition and water beverage under the Dethrone Beverage brand.
- Dethrone Royalty Holdings, Inc. is led by a Management team having a successful background of new nationally distributed iconic beverage launches. They are:
Toby McBride , CEO, 44, has over 18 years of experience in the beverage industry. Mr. McBride has been involved in launching the product brands, Sobe , Arizona Iced Tea and Xyience. Mr. McBride began his career with Whole Foods as a National Buyer leaving to join Sobe . Michael Holley , President, 37, has been in the beverage industry for over 16 years. Mr. Holley has been involved in launching the product brands, Arizona Iced Tea and Xyience . Mr. Holley began his career in the wine and spirits industry launching new products and on-boarding key accounts.
- Dethrone™ was carefully formulated to support mental focus and help increase blood flow, thereby giving the body the fuel necessary to power through the day. Whether you are looking to achieve optimal performance in the ring, on the field, or in the workplace, Dethrone™ will help give you "that something extra"
- Dethrone will launch on the U.S. west coast with Tier One (major beer distributors), and be in chains such as 7-11, Nugget Markets, C-Stores like AM PM, Circle K and Quik Trip.
- On January 8, 2013 DRHC hired Circadian Group as its Investor Relations Firm. Circadian specializes in financial marketing and communications, as well as shareholder development for high-growth, venture capital stage public companies, with the potential to become extraordinary success stories for early Investors.
- Dethrone is broadening its appeal beyond the world of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) by entering into Endorsement deals with Superstar Athletes from the NFL, MLB, NHL and NBA as well as sponsoring major sporting events and social causes. Celebrity athlete endorsers and other partners will be announced over the coming weeks.
- As of January 3, 2013 DRHC had 97,320,000 shares Issued and Outstanding of which 37,500,000 in the public float.
"Increase Muscular Strength, and Power Output. Increase Oxygen to the blood and mental focus. Increase Aerobic & Anaerobic Endurance and advanced recovery."Dethrone's unique blends are designed to bridge the gap between energy drinks like Monster™, nutritional supplements, and hydration drinks like Gatorade™-- without negative effects. We are creating a new beverage segment. We are the triple threat that gives you the energy you need, hydrates like a sports drink, and gets you ready for your next move. Dethrone will launch on the U.S. west coast with Tier One (major beer distributors), and be in chains such as 7-11, Nugget Markets, C-Stores like AM PM, Circle K and Quik Trip. The Dethrone Royalty Holdings, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=16520 Safe Harbor Statement: Except for the statements of historical fact contained herein, the information presented in this news release constitutes "forward-looking statements" made pursuant to the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements in this press release as they reflect Dethrone Royalty Holdings, Inc.'s current expectations with respect to future events and are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated. Potential risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the risks described in Dethrone's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements contained in this news release or in any document referred to in this news release.
CONTACT: Ryan Troup, President Circadian Group, Investor Relations North America Phone: +1(646) 257-2444 Email: Ryan@Circadian-Group.com Web: www.Circadian-Group.com DD portal: Coming Soon!