Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) today announced that it will webcast its quarterly conference call on Friday, February 1, 2013. Led by the company’s Chief Executive Officer Bryan G. Stockton, the conference call will cover the company’s fourth quarter and full-year 2012 financial results, which will be released prior to the call. In addition, Stockton along with Mattel’s Chief Financial Officer Kevin Farr will provide an annual update on the business to securities analysts on Friday, February 8, 2013. Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Conference Call
- Friday, February 1, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time.
- The conference call will be webcast on the “Investors & Media” section of the company’s corporate Web site, http://corporate.mattel.com/. To listen to the live call, log on to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
- An archive of the webcast will be available on the company’s website for 90 days and may be accessed beginning two hours after the completion of the live call. A telephonic replay of the call will be available beginning at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time the morning of the call until Friday, February 8 at midnight Eastern time and may be accessed by dialing + (404) 537-3406. The passcode is 84924461.
- Friday, February 8, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern time (for approximately one hour)
- The presentation will be webcast live on the "Investors & Media" section of http://corporate.mattel.com/. To listen to the presentation, log on to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
- An archive of the presentation may be accessed beginning two hours after the completion of the live presentation.