- Revenue of over $3.7 billion,
- Adjusted EBITDA of over $1.1 billion,
- Free cash flow approaching $900 million,
- Self-pay net subscriber additions of approximately 1.6 million, and
- Total net subscriber additions of approximately 1.4 million.
Here's a technical look at how to trade some of the most active stocks on the market right now.
Tim Cook told an Irish radio station that Apple plans to repatriate billions of dollars next year.
The CEO says Apple would begin repatriating offshore money next year, reversing his opposition to doing so due to 'unfair' tax rates.
If you want to sell Apple, go right ahead, Cramer says. He's staying put.