- Application control – Enterprises can prevent the download of unauthorized device applications and enforce the installation of and/or prevent removal of required and recommended applications by end-users. In addition, enterprise applications and data are protected within a 256-bit encryption secure device container.
- Data protection – IT managers have the ability to allow all corporate data to remain encrypted as well as prevent the deletion or sending of data by end-users.
- Separation of work and personal mobile device personalities on a single device
- Freedom to choose device types and operating systems
- Increased privacy, including restrictions on the ability of IT administrators to access personal data and applications that reside on a networked device
Additional information about Tangoe can be found at www.tangoe.com. Tangoe is a registered trademark of Tangoe, Inc.About Enterproid, Inc. Enterproid helps organizations and individuals get the most out of mobile technology and corporate BYOD policies. The company's flagship Divide™ platform provides advanced on-device technology that ensures enterprise security and control without compromising personal freedom and privacy. Founded by former mobile executives and engineers from Morgan Stanley, Enterproid is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Hong Kong. Enterproid's investors include Comcast Ventures, Google Ventures, and Qualcomm Ventures. Learn more at www.divide.com, or follow on Twitter at @divide. Divide can be downloaded for free from GooglePlay and the Apple App Store.