- Wells Fargo Securities, Attn: Equity Syndicate Dept., 375 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10152. By telephone (800) 326-5897 or by email email@example.com;
- BofA Merrill Lynch, Attn: Prospectus Department, 222 Broadway, New York, NY 10038. By email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Ave., Edgewood, NY 11717. By email at email@example.com, or Toll-Free: (800) 831-9146;
- Morgan Stanley, Attn: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10014. By telephone (866) 718-1649 (toll free) or (917) 606-8474 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
- RBC Capital Markets, Attn: Equity Syndicate, Three World Financial Center, 200 Vesey Street, 8 th Floor, New York, NY 10281. By telephone (877) 822-4089.
About the Crosstex Energy CompaniesCrosstex Energy, L.P., a midstream natural gas company headquartered in Dallas, operates approximately 3,500 miles of natural gas, natural gas liquids and oil pipelines, 10 processing plants and four fractionators. The Partnership also operates barge terminals, rail terminals, product storage facilities, brine water disposal wells and an extensive truck fleet. Crosstex Energy, Inc. owns combined general and limited partner interests of approximately 22 percent and the incentive distribution rights of Crosstex Energy, L.P. This press release contains forward-looking statements. These statements are based on certain assumptions made by the Partnership based upon management’s experience and perception of historical trends, current conditions, expected future developments and other factors the Partnership believes are appropriate in the circumstances. These statements include, but are not limited to, statements with respect to the Partnership’s financial flexibility and prospects. Such statements are subject to a number of assumptions, risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the control of the Partnership, which may cause the Partnership’s actual results to differ materially from those implied or expressed by the forward-looking statements. These risks include, but are not limited to, risks discussed in the Partnership’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We therefore caution you against relying on any of these forward-looking statements. The Partnership has no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.