- Rental functionality in GolfPro that allows for cart rental management and maintenance;
- Spa Management pricing strategies that enable hotels to set service prices based on demand;
- Improved statistic and tax exemption tracking within the property management system;
- Two-way TravelClick interface that supports inventory items and service requests;
- New rate and availability calculator for easier agent booking;
- Enhanced interface to the Agilysys InfoGenesis™ POS system that displays guests' credit limits, payment methods and package codes; and
- An online shopping cart that enables guests to book rooms, spa appointments, tee times and activities with a single itinerary;
Visual One v8.423 can be viewed at Insight 2013, the Agilysys user conference, which will be held Feb. 4-6 at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando. For more information on Insight 2013, or to register for the conference, visit http://www.agilysys.com/html/hsg/insight13/index.html.About AgilysysAgilysys is a leading developer and marketer of proprietary enterprise software, services and solutions to the hospitality and retail industries. The company specializes in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the consumer's experience. Agilysys serves casinos, resorts, hotels, foodservice venues, stadiums, cruise lines, grocery stores, convenience stores, general and specialty retail businesses and partners. Agilysys operates extensively throughout North America, with additional sales and support offices in the United Kingdom, Singapore and Hong Kong. For more information, visit www.agilysys.com.