- Find more CES news at the HARMAN Newsroom
- Like HARMAN on Facebook
- Check out our YouTube Channel
- Follow HARMAN on Twitter @harmannews
- Twitter Hashtag #HarmanCES
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds
Deal-making continues to play a major role in the IoT's development as tech giants compete for landgrab opportunities.
The Greenwich, Conn., private equity firm offers $197 million to beat PE-backed Incipio, which originally offered $177 million for the fellow headphones and mobile accessories maker.