- Find more CES news at the HARMAN Newsroom
- Like HARMAN on Facebook
- Check out our YouTube Channel
- Follow HARMAN on Twitter @harmannews
- Twitter Hashtag #HarmanCES
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds
In a move to compete against the Amazon Echo, Microsoft will begin implementing its Cortana digital assistant software into hardware provided by Intel and HP.
Valens, located in a suburb of Tel Aviv, provides semiconductor tech for high-speed transmission of data in automobiles.
The autonomous Chrysler Pacifica features technology developed inside Alphabet, but it's unclear how the company will make money on it.