- Find more CES news at the HARMAN Newsroom
- Like HARMAN on Facebook
- Check out our YouTube Channel
- Follow HARMAN on Twitter @harmannews
- Twitter Hashtag #HarmanCES
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds
In a move to compete against the Amazon Echo, Microsoft will begin implementing its Cortana digital assistant software into hardware provided by Intel and HP.
Valens, located in a suburb of Tel Aviv, provides semiconductor tech for high-speed transmission of data in automobiles.
The autonomous Chrysler Pacifica features technology developed inside Alphabet, but it's unclear how the company will make money on it.
The South Korean tech player proves its resilience with strong sales of flash memory, OLEDs and LCD product lines.