- Omni-Channel: They visit an average of 3.4 destinations during their journey, primarily shopping at physical retail stores (70%) and retailer websites (51%).
- Mobile: They are twice as likely to use mobile devices while shopping in stores than non-divas – giving them both access and inclinations to not only communicate, but also shop on the move.
- Informed: They are information omnivores, seeking out and devouring content from an average of 3.5 sources before purchase.
“Retailers can’t ignore exponential value that Digital Divas represent,” said Rob Garf, Vice President of Product and Solutions Marketing at Demandware. “To address their needs, it is imperative that retailers establish a digital backbone to enable seamless and consistent experiences for these digitally savvy consumers.”Learn More:
- Download the Report: To learn more about these Digital Divas and what retailers need to do to serve this new customer segment, download the full report, “Who Are Digital Divas and Why Should Retailers Care?”
- Register for the Webinar: Join Anita Bhappu, Ph.D., The University of Arizona, and Rob Garf, Vice President of Product and Solutions Marketing, Demandware, for a live webinar on Tuesday, February 19th at 1:00 p.m. EST.
- Attend the Conference: The Global Retailing Conference 2013 of the University of Arizona's Terry J. Lundgren Center for Retailing. April 11-12, Loews Ventana Canyon, Tucson, AZ
- View and Share the Infographic: Who are Digital Divas and Why Do They Matter?
About DemandwareDemandware (NYSE: DWRE) is a leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) ecommerce solutions that enable companies to easily design, implement and manage their own customized ecommerce sites, including websites, mobile applications and other digital storefronts. Customers use our highly scalable and integrated Demandware Commerce platform to more easily launch and manage multiple ecommerce sites, initiate marketing campaigns more quickly, and improve ecommerce traffic. For more information about Demandware, visit www.demandware.com, call 1-888-553-9216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Connect With Us: