Outlook (forward-looking statement)For the year ending November 30, 2013, IHS reaffirms and expects:
- All-in revenue in a range of $1.640 billion to $1.710 billion, including an overall organic growth rate expected to be between 5-7 percent at the midpoint;
- All-in adjusted EBITDA in a range of $540 million to $582 million; and
- Adjusted EPS between $4.23 and $4.43 per diluted share.
- Depreciation and amortization expense to be approximately $140-145 million;
- Net interest expense to be approximately $21 million;
- Stock-based compensation expense to be approximately $138-142 million;
- An adjusted tax rate of approximately 26-28 percent; and
- Fully diluted shares to be approximately 67 million.