Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. News Corporation ( NWSA) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, News Corporation fell 30 cents (-1.1%) to $26.20 on light volume. Throughout the day, 7.2 million shares of News Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.09-$26.46 after having opened the day at $26.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.50. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: ITT Educational Services ( ESI), down 19.3%, PokerTek ( PTEK), down 16.9%, Noah Education Holdings ( NED), down 13.1%, and DLH Holdings ( DLHC), down 12.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full News Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.