- Business-strength AVG 2013 AntiVirus technology with real-time updates and automated upgrades to protect against emerging threats
- Improved AVG Content Filtering with one-click scheduling options that allow customers to fine tune web access according to the work schedules of different groups and individuals.
- Ability to upgrade or transfer customers. With a simple check-in-a-box, older versions of AVG and/or a number of leading alternative security brands can be removed and replaced remotely with the very latest AVG protection.
- Remote virus vault management. AVG CloudCare 2.1 has the ability to manage virus vault contents on selected devices/device groups and across entire organizations remotely - infected files can be deleted, healed and restored at the click of a button.
“With this new version of AVG CloudCare, AVG has boosted its utility as a front end tool for managed services,” said Bill Schubert of Friendly Computers of Georgetown, TX. “In addition to antivirus and content filtering through the AVG CloudCare dashboard, AVG has integrated the critical elements and alerts necessary to quickly monitor the health of a customer’s IT resources. What is remarkable is to see these features appear as a direct outgrowth of meetings and input from us, the channel partners and AVG customers,” Schubert added.Unlike rival platforms that charge up-front fees based on number of estimated users, AVG CloudCare only charges for services that are actually used. In addition, individual services can be activated and deactivated as needed. Other features include remote, one-click deployment for installs and activations, greatly reducing the need for costly on-site visits; keyless licensing and easy-to-use preset policies that remove administrative hassles in managing accounts; automatic alerts that signal customer needs and opportunities, leading to increased sales; customizable reports that showcase AVG channel partners’ added value and fully-functional, no obligation 30 day trial before purchase. AVG CloudCare is available exclusively via AVG resellers in North America, the UK, and Ireland. To find out more and become an AVG CloudCare partner, go to www.avg.com/cloudcare. * November 2012 AVG CloudCare reseller survey. For logos, screenshots and case study videos, please see the AVG CloudCare press kit: http://mediacenter.avg.com/en/press-tools/avg-cloudcare-press-kit/avg-cloudcare-press-kit.html About AVG Technologies (NYSE: AVG) AVG’s mission is to simplify, optimize and secure the Internet experience, providing peace of mind to a connected world. AVG’s powerful yet easy-to-use software and online services put users in control of their Internet experience. By choosing AVG’s software and services, users become part of a trusted global community that benefits from inherent network effects, mutual protection and support. AVG has grown its user base to 143 million active users as of September 30, 2012 and offers a product portfolio that targets the consumer and small business markets and includes Internet security, PC performance optimization, online backup, mobile security, identity protection and family safety software.
- For breaking news, follow AVG on Twitter at www.twitter.com/officialAVGnews
- For small business security trends analysis, follow the AVG small business blog at small-business.blog.avg.com
- Join our Facebook community at www.facebook.com/AVGfree
- Join our LinkedIn community www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2719797