- Sofia the First Costume - Complete with ruffles, bows and all the same beautiful details as Sofia’s gown in the TV series “Sofia the First,” this costume will have little girls enjoying hours of dress-up time all year long. Size run- 18-24 mos, 2/3, 4, 5/6 ($39.50)
- Sofia the First Light-Up Amulet Necklace - A beautiful purple amulet necklace that lights up, just like Sofia’s! ($9.50)
- Sofia the First Tiara - Little girls can feel like a true princess-in-training with this beautifully embellished tiara. This Sofia-inspired crown matches perfectly with the Sofia the First costume for girls. ($14.50)
- Sofia the First Book and CD - The story of a young girl whose life changes when her mom marries the King is told in this enchanting Sofia the First picture book which includes a CD with three exclusive songs! ($17.99)
- Sofia Plush Doll- Royally huggable, this soft Sofia plush doll is the perfect companion for any little princess. Complete with her signature purple dress and tiara, this doll is ready for fun--from play time through bed time. ($19.50)
- Sofia’s Friends Mini-Bean Plush Toys- Sofia’s best animal friends are more huggable than ever, with our Sofia the First mini-bean plush collection. Features: Clover, Blue Bird, Whatnaught and Robin. ($8.50 each)
The November 18 premiere of the animated TV movie “Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess” was the #1 TV telecast of 2012 across preschoolers and the #1 preschool telecast in Total Viewers and Women 18-49 – also seminal accomplishments. In fact, Sofia the First became the #1 telecast in cable TV history in Kids 2-5 and Girls 2-5, and #1 preschool cable TV telecast ever in Total Viewers and Women 18-49.ABOUT DISNEY STORE The Disney Store retail chain, which debuted in 1987, is owned and operated by Disney in North America, Europe, and Japan. Disney Store is the retail merchandising arm of Disney Consumer Products, the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) and its affiliates that extends the Disney brand to merchandise. Disney Store carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney's key entertainment initiatives and characters. Disney Store opened its first store in Glendale, California and, in doing so, originated the themed retail business model. There are currently more than 200 Disney Store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney Store locations in Japan; and more than 100 Disney Store locations in Belgium, Denmark, France, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain and the United Kingdom , plus online stores www.DisneyStore.com, www.disneystore.co.uk, www.disneystore.fr and www.disneystore.de. Each Disney Store location offers a magical shopping experience that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world's largest and most successful entertainment companies. For more information, please visit www.disneyconsumerproducts.com/press/us/disneystore or follow us at www.facebook.com/DisneyStore and www.twitter.com/DisneyStore.