As an added incentive to try Disc-to-Digital, powered by VUDU, Walmart is giving customers who sign up for a new VUDU account 10 free pre-selected movies when they sign up for an UltraViolet account or link to an existing account.Walmart Facebook Entertainment App Developed in partnership with Hollywood's largest studios, the Walmart Entertainment Facebook App will enable Walmart's more than 26 million Facebook fans to read and submit kid friendly movie reviews, watch exclusive behind-the-scenes film content and even vote on what movies the retailer will feature – everything from limited releases to Walmart $5 movie bin offers.
- Customers that use the Walmart Entertainment Facebook App will have the ability to:
- Vote for popular movies to be sold in-store and online;
- Personalize movie recommendations and fan picks and share with friends;
- Redeem and share special promotions and offers, such as free movies via VUDU;
- View mom-approved movie ratings and recommendations; and
- Gain access to exclusive content for highly anticipated theatrical and DVD releases and video games – trailers, sneak peeks, behind-the-scenes, polls, photos, interviews and more.