- Listen to surf reports from Surfline on thousands of spots worldwide, including tide, wave and weather reports.
- Get discounts on food, gas, shopping and more with ROXIMITY, which alerts drivers to nearby deals and offers based on each person’s current location and preferences.
- Receive audio descriptions of nearby attractions with HearPlanet, an audio guide that covers the entire world.
- Get rich weather information on your current location or 70,000 other destinations with CustomWeather TM, which provides complete global weather coverage.
- Find nearby state and national parks with Park Visitor TM, the most comprehensive online community for park lovers anywhere.
How Aha works: After downloading Aha’s free app for iPhone or Android, consumers can use their phone to select and organize their top stations from over 30,000 choices. When the phone is connected to a compatible in-vehicle entertainment system, the users’ favorite Aha stations become radio preset buttons. When they exit the car, users can seamlessly continue to enjoy their music with their smart phone.Aha is a part of HARMAN International (NYSE: HAR) the premium global audio and infotainment group. Click here for a quick video of Aha in action. For more information, images and news, please visit Aha’s online press room. About Aha by HARMAN Aha is an interactive service of HARMAN International Industries that makes Web content as easy and safe to use as radio. Aha uses the Harman Cloud Platform to organize content from the Web into personalized radio stations that consumers can listen to from anywhere – at home, on the go, or safely from the driver’s seat. By the end of 2013, Aha will be installed into vehicles by more than 10 automotive manufacturers, which in total represent more than 50 percent of all cars sold in the USA/Canada and up to 30 percent in Europe, including Acura, Chrysler, Ford, Honda, Porsche and Subaru. The Aha platform and service was started in 2008 in Silicon Valley by a group of Web and multimedia veterans with a shared passion for delivering an “always on” audio experience to connect drivers to the content they really want. HARMAN, the company that designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of audio and infotainment solutions for the automotive, consumer and professional markets, acquired Aha in September 2010. For more information, visit www.aharadio.com or find Aha on Facebook and Twitter.