- Repair Reporting – provides the ability to explain to customers how to correctly format transactions in order to reduce expensive repair activity in the bank’s back-office.
- SWIFT Network Validation Kit – performs validation on messages received through a back-end interface to avoid negative acknowledgements and improve straight through processing.
- Expanded Global Clearing Channels – expanding the suite of global clearing channels available, Money Transfer System has added:
- Kuwait Automated Settlement System for Inter-Participant Payments (KASSIP) using the Central Bank of Kuwait's wide area network (CBK-Net) including Arabic character support
- Saudi Arabian Riyal Interbank Express (SARIE) system including Arabic character support
About ACI WorldwideACI Worldwide powers electronic payments and banking for more than 1,650 financial institutions, retailers and processors around the world. ACI software enables $12 trillion in payments each day, processing transactions for 14 of the leading global retailers, and 24 of the world’s 25 largest banks. Through our integrated suite of software products and hosted services, we deliver a broad range of solutions for payments processing, card and merchant management, online banking, mobile, branch and voice banking, fraud detection, and trade finance. To learn more about ACI and the reasons why our solutions are trusted globally, please visit www.aciworldwide.com. You can also find us on www.paymentsinsights.com or on Twitter @ACI_Worldwide. © Copyright ACI Worldwide, Inc. 2012.ACI, ACI Payment Systems, the ACI logo and all ACI product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of ACI Worldwide, Inc., or one of its subsidiaries, in the United States, other countries or both. Other parties’ trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.Product roadmaps are for informational purposes only and may not be incorporated into a contract or agreement. The development release and timing of future product releases remains at ACI’s sole discretion. ACI is providing the following information in accordance with ACI's standard product communication policies. Any resulting features, functionality, and enhancements or timing of release of such features, functionality, and enhancements are at the sole discretion of ACI and may be modified without notice. All product roadmap or other similar information does not represent a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision.