- A holder must complete and manually sign a conversion notice or facsimile of the conversion notice, which notice is irrevocable. A form of conversion notice is on the back of the Convertible Notes or may be obtained from the conversion agent.
- A holder must surrender the Convertible Notes to the conversion agent.
- A holder must furnish appropriate endorsement and transfer documents, if required by the conversion agent.
- A holder must pay all transfer or similar taxes.
- A holder must pay funds equal to interest payable on the next interest payment date, if required by Section 11.01(d) of the indenture governing the Convertible Notes.
The name and address of the conversion agent is:The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A.2 North LaSalle, Suite 1020Chicago, Illinois 60602Attn: Corporate Trust Administration About Spartan Stores Grand Rapids, Michigan-based Spartan Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPTN) is the nation's tenth largest grocery distributor with 1.4 million square feet of warehouse, distribution and office space located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The Company distributes more than 40,000 private and national brand products to approximately 375 independent grocery locations in Michigan, Indiana and Ohio, and to 100 corporate owned stores located in Michigan, including Family Fare Supermarkets, Glen's Markets, D&W Fresh Markets, VG's Food and Pharmacy, and Valu Land. Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are identifiable by words or phrases such as "plans," “anticipates” and similar words and phrases. Forward-looking statements are subject to a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially. There can be no assurance that the holders of Convertible Notes will elect to receive the redemption price in cash rather than convert their Convertible Notes. Additional information about the risk factors to which Spartan Stores is exposed and other factors that may adversely affect these forward-looking statements is contained in Spartan Stores' reports and filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Investors should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements as predictions of future results. Spartan Stores undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements to reflect developments or information obtained after the date of this press release.