Corporate Board Member, an NYSE Euronext company, will hold the second annual West Coast Boardroom Summit on February 26-27, 2013 at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, AZ. Open to all corporate directors, chief executive officers, board committee chairs, lead directors, general counsel, corporate secretaries, and other senior management who work closely with the board, the Summit will help boards better understand their fiduciary and compliance requirements and also enable them to play a more effective role in creating long-term value for their companies. 2013 West Coast Summit Speakers Include:
- Harvey Pitt, Former Chairman, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Glenn Booraem, Principal & Fund Controller, Vanguard Fund Financial Services
- James Johnson, Director, Ameren Corp. and Hanesbrands Inc.
- Ike Harris, Chairman of the Board, Cigna Corp.
- Jack Krol, Chairman of the Board, Delphi Automotive; Director, Tyco International Ltd.
- Patrick McGurn, Special Counsel, Institutional Shareholder Services
- Patricia Moss, Vice Chairman, Cascade Bancorp; Director, MDU Resources Group Inc.
- Brandon Rees, Acting Director, Office of Investment, AFL-CIO
- Dan Siciliano, Professor & Faculty Director, Arthur & Toni Rembe Rock Center for Corporate Governance, Stanford Law School
- Laura Stein, General Counsel, The Clorox Co.; Director, Franklin Resources Inc.
- The Hon. Paula Stern, Ph.D., Director, Avon Products Inc. and Rent-A-Center Inc.
In addition to the Boardroom Summit, attendees can take advantage of an off-the-record Board Committee Peer Exchange program or a half-day primer/refresher course on Monday, February 25.To learn more about the 2013 West Coast Boardroom Summit, Peer Exchange, and Back to Basics Workshop, visit https://www.boardmember.com/2013westcoastsummit.aspx. About Corporate Board Member Corporate Board Member, an NYSE Euronext company, is the leading information resource for senior officers and directors of publicly traded corporations, large private companies and Global 1000 firms. The quarterly publication, Corporate Board Member magazine, provides readers with decision-making tools to deal with the strategic and corporate governance challenges confronting their boards. Corporate Board Member further extends its governance leadership through an online resource center, conferences, roundtables and timely research. The magazine maintains the most comprehensive, up-to-date database of directors and officers serving on boards of publicly traded companies listed with NYSE Euronext and The NASDAQ OMX Group Inc. stock exchanges. www.boardmember.com