- Patent Advisor Open Search Service This simple to use on-line search system provides instant access to comprehensive and dynamically updated performance data for every U.S. patent examiner and art unit. Reported performance attributes include, for example, data related to RCE turnaround time, allowance rates, and appeal process outcomes.
- Patent Advisor Report Service This on-line service enables a user to select any patent application and quickly obtain a corresponding printable PDF application report that includes commentary and useful statistics that reveal what is “normal” for the examiner and the art unit assigned to the selected application.
- Patent Advisor Corporate Dashboard Service Corporations now have easy on-line access to comprehensive and dynamically updated analysis of how different law firms, lawyers, examiners and art units have managed the assets in their own product portfolio or in one of their competitors.
- Patent Advisor Law Firm Dashboard Service IP attorneys and their organizations can access this on-line service to quickly and easily compare their clients’ patent application statuses to a broad universe of metrics specific to the associated examiners and art units processing the applications. This information is useful for improving efficiency, for supporting marketing efforts, and for managing client expectations.
“Our collaboration with the team at Reed Technology draws together the strengths of a global service provider with a deep understanding of U.S. patent information processing with an IP business dedicated to the delivery of actionable business intelligence,” said Chris Holt, CEO at PatentCore. “The combination of business strengths will help to deliver to a big data solution designed to enable those in the IP community to benefit from a much deeper understanding of patent acquisition processes.”ReedTech Patent Advisor™ delivers the ability to confidently make analytics-driven strategic decisions based on predictable patterns demonstrated by more than the 7,500 U.S. patent examiners during patent prosecution. The services also include tools for evaluating the relative efficiency with which companies and law firms obtain patents. To learn more contact Rod Wittenberg at 215-441-6479 or email@example.com or visit www.patentadvisor.net About Reed Technology and LexisNexis About Reed Technology Reed Technology, part of the LexisNexis ® family, provides innovative solutions for data conversion, preservation, analysis, e-submission and publication for corporate, legal and government clients. Reed Technology is a market leader and subject matter expert in its lines of businesses.
- Government: Providing data capture and publication solutions for every patent application submitted to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Life Sciences: Leading provider of Structured Product Labeling (SPL) and related services, serving over 625 life science companies.
- Reed Archives: Providing world class website and social media preservation services to support e-discovery, compliance and regulatory mandates.
- Intellectual Property (IP) Services: Giving law firms and companies tools to analyze patent information to make more informed and strategic decisions.