- Originality of Concept - Does the campaign introduce a great new idea (i.e., an interesting promotion or cause)?
- Polish and Appeal - Is the campaign easy to use and aesthetically appealing?
- Clarity - Is the campaign easy to understand?
- Effectiveness - Was the campaign effective and did it drive meaningful business results?
The contest is now entering its third year running, and prior winners have seen measurable success since being honored.“As an independent business owner, I’ve always had to think creatively about marketing,” said Lara Miller, owner of Lara Miller Studios and winner of last year’s “Rookie Award” for social media usage. “Over the past year, with the help of the marketing contest prizes, I have been able to maximize my online marketing efforts. My open and forward rates for my email marketing efforts have increased, and my Facebook following has doubled. The result: more successful marketing campaigns, and a more successful business.” Additional Resources:
- For information on the Chicago Small Business Online Marketing Contest, visit www.constantcontact.com/chicagocontest
- For information or to register for one of the free educational seminars, visit www.constantcontact.com/local/illinois