- Clean up their room more often (47%)
- Be more engaged in school (33%)
- Have healthier eating habits (33%)
- Get more physical activity (33%)
- Play fewer video games (29%)
Investors considering a purchase of K12 Inc stock, but cautious about paying the going market price of $10.64/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal. One interesting put contract in particular, is the June put at the $7.50 strike, which has a bid at the time of this writing of 25 cents.