- Justin “Nordic Thunder” Howard—2011 U.S. Air Guitar champion and YouTube sensation known for his dynamic personality and performance style.
- Mikaela Mayer—professional model turned Olympic female boxing hopeful.
- Misty Copeland— Boys & Girls Club alumna and soloist for the prestigious American Ballet Theatre.
- Jen Mayfield—suburban mom of five by day, roller derby queen by night.
- Armando Cristian Perez—an American rapper, songwriter, actor, and record producer, known better by his stage name, Pitbull.
Created by Deutsch LA, the campaign will be supported by an integrated marketing campaign that includes national television and online media.About Dr Pepper Dr Pepper, a brand of Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE: DPS), is the oldest major soft drink in the United States. Since 1885, the 23 flavors of Dr Pepper have earned legions of fans that enjoy its unique, refreshing taste. The brand is available in Regular, Low Calorie, Diet, Caffeine Free and Cherry varieties. DPS is a leading producer of flavored beverages, marketing Dr Pepper and 50-plus other beverage brands across North America and the Caribbean. For more information, visit DrPepper.com or DrPepperSnapple.com. For the brand's latest news and updates, follow Dr Pepper at Facebook.com/DrPepper or Twitter.com/DrPepper.