- Issued 516 citations to minors in Colorado
- Conducted 1,728 liquor license compliance checks
- Issued 271 compliance check violation citations
- A public interface www.colorado.gov/eudl to search and download MIP violations and compliance checks results
- The ability to submit anonymous tips of possible liquor violations involving minors to the DOR – Liquor Enforcement Division
- Additional resources on the issue of underage drinking
About Colorado.govColorado.gov is the official website of the State of Colorado ( http://www.colorado.gov) and is overseen by the Statewide Internet Portal Authority. Colorado.gov helps State and local government entities Web-enable their services and is operated without tax funds through a public-private partnership between the state and Colorado Interactive, LLC. Colorado Interactive builds, operates, maintains, and markets Colorado.gov and is part of eGovernment firm NIC’s (NASDAQ: EGOV) family of companies.