- Additional Cash From Facility Operations (“CFFO”) of $1.8 million, or $0.07 per share.
- Incremental earnings of $1.1 million, or $0.04 per share.
- Increases annual revenue by approximately $9.2 million.
- Average occupancy approximately 91%.
- Average monthly rents are approximately $2,900.
Capital Senior Living Corporation (the “Company”) (NYSE:CSU), one of the country’s largest operators of senior living communities, today announced a significant milestone for the Company with the acquisition of its 100 th community. The Company is completing the acquisition of an additional senior living community; the purchase price for the two communities totals $32.8 million. These communities are in Missouri and Ohio, enhancing the Company’s existing operations in these states. The levels of care offered at these communities include independent living, assisted living and memory care. The two communities are being financed with approximately $24.6 million of 10-year fixed rate debt that is non-recourse to the Company with a blended interest rate of 4.40%. Highlights of these transactions include: