- Host live scratch test demonstrations featuring an iPhone wrapped in the invisibleSHIELD film resisting a series of attacks from a Dremel, screws and various other objects.
- Introduce a new, creative line of gaming accessories that will appeal to everyone from professional to casual gamers.
- Launch a line of accessories for kids, including stuffed animals that play music through the use of a smartphone and Nearfield Audio Technology.
- Provide portable charging stations for visitors to power up their cellphone, tablet or other consumer electronic device.
- Demonstrate a new lineup of unique audio gear from both ZAGG and iFrogz brands, including the award-winning Boost Plus.
- Give away $200 a day for the fastest typist who utilizes ZAGG’s keyboard accessories for the iPad.
ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG), a leading mobile device accessories company, will showcase more than 100 creative product solutions and enter new industry categories at the 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. From South Hall booths 35825 and 35625, company brands ZAGG and iFrogz will launch new smartphone and tablet cases, feature portable audio offerings and introduce groundbreaking new products in the gaming category. "At ZAGG Inc, our mission is to enhance the mobile lifestyles of our consumers through creative product solutions,” said Randall Hales, CEO and president for the company. “CES is an important venue for us, and we plan to pique attendee interest with exclusive booth events, demonstrations that showcase the quality of our products and the introduction of new products specifically for gamers.” At the 2013 International CES, attendees can expect ZAGG and iFrogz brands to: