- Host live scratch test demonstrations featuring an iPhone wrapped in the invisibleSHIELD film resisting a series of attacks from a Dremel, screws and various other objects.
- Introduce a new, creative line of gaming accessories that will appeal to everyone from professional to casual gamers.
- Launch a line of accessories for kids, including stuffed animals that play music through the use of a smartphone and Nearfield Audio Technology.
- Provide portable charging stations for visitors to power up their cellphone, tablet or other consumer electronic device.
- Demonstrate a new lineup of unique audio gear from both ZAGG and iFrogz brands, including the award-winning Boost Plus.
- Give away $200 a day for the fastest typist who utilizes ZAGG’s keyboard accessories for the iPad.
For more information about ZAGG Inc and its plans for CES 2013 or to schedule a booth tour, please contact Kristin Heilman-Long at firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-546-7884.About ZAGG Inc ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) is a leading mobile device accessories and technology company with products that protect, personalize and enhance a consumer’s mobile experience. ZAGG differentiates itself as the preferred brand by offering creative product solutions through targeted global distribution channels, with the broadest product offering in its sector. With a brand portfolio that includes ZAGG® and iFrogz®, the company manufactures and markets a complete line of products to improve the functionality of portable gadgets, including keyboards, cases, audio and protective films, through direct, retail, specialty and international channels. More information about the company and its brands is at www.ZAGG.com.