NEW YORK, Dec. 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ Stock Market today announced that it will host its 2 nd annual "Fit Week" to promote healthy living in the New Year. NASDAQ-listed companies with a focus on healthy living and active lifestyles will ring the Opening and Closing Bells on each of the days between Wednesday, January 2 and Monday, January 7 at the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square. Participating companies include:
- Steiner Leisure Limited [STNR], a premier provider of spa products and services, and its subsidiary Bliss will ring the Opening Bell;
- NutriSystem Inc [NTRI], the leading provider of home-delivered weight loss meal plans;
- The Fresh Market, Inc. [TFM], a specialty grocery retailer focused on providing high-quality products and a unique shopping experience;
- Jamba Juice Company. [JMBA], a leading healthy, active lifestyle brand offering specialty beverage and food items;
- lululemon athletica inc. [LULU], a yoga-inspired athletic apparel company.
CONTACT: Jennifer Knapp, NASDAQ +1 212 401 8916 Jennifer.Knapp@nasdaqomx.com