- Measurement of expression levels of genes, alleles and spliced variants,
- Comparison of expression profiles between individual cells and populations,
- Mapping of transcription initiation sites,
- Characterization of alternate splicing patterns,
- Evaluation of post-transcriptional activity, and
- Discovery of new transcripts and gene fusions.
About FluidigmFluidigm (NASDAQ:FLDM) develops, manufactures and markets microfluidic systems for growth markets in the life science and agricultural biotechnology, or Ag-Bio, industries. Fluidigm’s proprietary microfluidic systems consist of instruments and consumables, including integrated fluidic circuits (IFCs), assays and other reagents. These systems are designed to significantly simplify experimental workflow, increase throughput and reduce costs, while providing the excellent data quality demanded by customers. Fluidigm actively markets four microfluidic systems, including thirteen different IFCs, to leading academic institutions, diagnostic laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotechnology and Ag-Bio companies. Fluidigm products are marketed for research purposes only (not for diagnostic use). For more information, please visit www.fluidigm.com. Fluidigm, the Fluidigm logo, C 1 and BioMark, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fluidigm Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.