- Bid & tender quoting enables fast response times, greater accuracy: With today’s announcement, PROS addresses requirements for a new segment of users – bid & tender quoting teams. These complex, time-intensive transactions frequently include hundreds of SKUs. PROS intelligently matches and prices products, populating quotes in a single view. Customers are able to respond in hours, rather than in weeks, with target prices and discounting guidance that help them win deals with greater agility and confidence.
- Unified pricing strategy provides complete customer views, better collaboration: With today’s announcement, PROS now provides the transparency and agility sales teams require for dealing with large global accounts. With PROS, sales teams gain a complete picture of pricing across a customer’s global account, including multiple geographies and divisions.
- Pivot tables provide richer ‘what-if’ modeling: In today’s complex selling environment, companies frequently use pivot tables to model and analyze pricing and quoting data. PROS now embeds these tables inside its big data application, providing easier-to-use, more convenient modeling capabilities in the familiar Microsoft® Excel format.
- Customer and pricing information anytime, anywhere: PROS now arms sales teams with instant access to customer and pricing data, even when they’re unable to connect online. With product and pricing databases embedded on their notebook computers – in the familiar Microsoft Excel format – reps no longer have to delay quotes for customers due to lack of connectivity, which is particularly useful when they’re onsite with their accounts.
- Rebate programs provide increased negotiation power: For companies with multi-tiered distribution models, negotiating a portfolio of rebates for any given customer often means the difference between winning and losing the deal. With today’s announcement, rebate analysts and sales teams can now bundle multiple rebate types – from growth, lump sum and volume rebates – into a single rebate program, and then model the expected revenue and profitability impact against their annual price agreements.
PROS ® (NYSE: PRO), an original big data software company, today introduced innovative enhancements to its big data solutions for sales and pricing effectiveness, specifically designed for its business-to-business manufacturing, distribution and services customers. PROS big data solutions help companies compete and win by using their transactional and operational data more effectively. With its embedded data science, PROS unlocks buying patterns and preferences within transaction data, revealing for customers which opportunities are most likely to close, which offers are most likely to sell and which prices are most likely to win. According to Gartner, Inc., companies that invest in technology like PROS can potentially increase revenues 2-4% and margins up to 15%. “With every release, we add innovations that help customers use big data to outperform in their markets,” said PROS Senior Vice President, Products, Oscar Moreno. “Based on voice-of-the-customer feedback, our enhancements are changing the way sales and pricing teams work, fundamentally improving how they collaborate to win more business together. These advances continue to shift the odds of winning business in our customers’ favor, arming their sales teams with the confidence they need to capture the full value of their products and services.” With today’s release, PROS brings to its customers enhancements that enable them to outperform in their markets: