Stratasys announced today that its founder and chairman, Scott Crump, has been inducted into IndustryWeek magazine’s Manufacturing Hall of Fame for his work in 3D printing, joining other individuals recognized for their contribution to U.S. manufacturing.
- Significantly improving manufacturing efficiency and productivity through their process and/or technology innovations.
- Creating manufacturing companies — and even entire industries — from the ground up, through their product ideas and/or innovative approaches to doing business.
- Establishing widely accepted best practices in operational areas such as (but not limited to) management, product development, safety, purchasing, quality, and supply chain and logistics.
- Setting new standards for manufacturers in areas such as sustainability and corporate responsibility.
- Revitalizing organizations and operations through continuous improvement efforts and/or innovative business practices.
- Influencing and supporting as well as advocating for the cause of U.S. manufacturing through their research, writings, activism, policies or thought leadership.
Attention Editors: If you wish to publish reader contact information, please use: 888-480-3548; www.Stratasys.com.