- An understanding of the applicable regulations
- A specialization in this type of coverage, to understand the risks involved regarding consent forms and clinical trial agreements
- An ability to identify emerging risks from overall clinical trial experience
- Financial strength and an excellent reputation
- The ability to offer a broad range of products
- For international companies, worldwide coverage offerings, with locally admitted policies
ACE USA is the U.S.-based retail operating division of the ACE Group, headed by ACE Limited, and is rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company and A+ (Strong) by Standard & Poor’s. ACE USA, through its underwriting companies, provides insurance products and services throughout the U.S. Additional information on ACE USA and its products and services can be found at www.acegroup.com/us . The ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. ACE Limited, the parent company of the ACE Group, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ACE) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Additional information can be found at: www.acegroup.com .