For extra personalization during the holidays or other special occasions, an eGreeting can also accompany money sent to friends and family.Additionally, Popmoney allows users to request money, perfect for requesting reimbursement from co-workers, friends or family when purchasing a group gift – such as something special for mom and dad that is split among siblings who may be in different cities. If a tablet or smartphone is on the gift list, Popmoney is also a must-have app to help manage and track person-to-person social payments as part of any New Year’s personal finance resolutions. By using Popmoney this holiday and year-round, anyone can:
- Send and receive money quickly and securely – ideal for last-minute gifts
- Save time – rather than rush around and deal with the hassle of crowded stores and long lines, send money accompanied by an electronic holiday greeting
- Save money – avoid the expensive last-minute costs of overnight package shipping or burning up gas on a search-and-find gift mission
- Exchange money to share the cost of gifts or holiday get-togethers – no need to find cash or carry checks to pay others what you owe
- Get reimbursed – send a request as a reminder for payment to siblings or friends who share the cost of a gift or holiday get-together (or for rent and bills, year-round). Rather than receive checks to deposit, the reimbursement goes directly to the recipient’s bank account.