DETROIT, Dec. 18, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covisint, a Compuware (Nasdaq:CPWR) company, announced today that it is speaking at an Automotive News-hosted webinar on vehicle connectivity on December 18, 2012. The webinar, titled: " Connectivity Beyond the Vehicle : Will OEMs Lose Relevance," will detail how original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) can increase their relevance, revenue and loyalty with the car-buying public given the changing connected consumer landscape.
- What: Webinar on connectivity in the vehicle, hosted by Covisint and Automotive News and featuring Dr. Warren Ritchie (CGS Advisors, LLC) and Joel Kremke (Covisint)
- Who should attend: C-level, VP-level and management executives in automotive, manufacturing, technology and related industries interested in how connectivity trends will dramatically re-shape vehicle connectivity.
- What to expect: Discussions on the "vehicle as a touch-point;" customer- and owner-focused digital marketing strategies; how OEMs can successfully compete
- When: 2 p.m. on Tuesday, December 18, 2012
- How to register: www.autonews.com/webinar12182012