DETROIT, Dec. 18, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covisint, a Compuware (Nasdaq:CPWR) company, announced today that it is speaking at an Automotive News-hosted webinar on vehicle connectivity on December 18, 2012. The webinar, titled: " Connectivity Beyond the Vehicle : Will OEMs Lose Relevance," will detail how original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) can increase their relevance, revenue and loyalty with the car-buying public given the changing connected consumer landscape.
- What: Webinar on connectivity in the vehicle, hosted by Covisint and Automotive News and featuring Dr. Warren Ritchie (CGS Advisors, LLC) and Joel Kremke (Covisint)
- Who should attend: C-level, VP-level and management executives in automotive, manufacturing, technology and related industries interested in how connectivity trends will dramatically re-shape vehicle connectivity.
- What to expect: Discussions on the "vehicle as a touch-point;" customer- and owner-focused digital marketing strategies; how OEMs can successfully compete
- When: 2 p.m. on Tuesday, December 18, 2012
- How to register: www.autonews.com/webinar12182012
Covisint, a Compuware CompanyCovisint, a Compuware (Nasdaq: CPWR) company, provides the leading cloud engagement platform for creating and enabling new mission-critical external business processes. Our solutions enable organizations to connect, engage, and collaborate with the critical external audiences that define their success--including customers, business partners, and suppliers. Covisint allows its clients to establish a secure, reliable, integrated presence in the cloud, and offer the kind of engaging information experiences that people everywhere have come to expect. Learn more at www.covisint.com . Follow us: http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7150 Compuware Corporation Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites. Learn more at: http://www.compuware.com . Follow us: http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5950
CONTACT: Press Contact Doug Anter Public Relations Manager Covisint firstname.lastname@example.org 313-227-0127 For Sales and Marketing Information Compuware Corporation One Campus Martius Detroit, MI 48226 800-521-9353 http://www.compuware.com